- 8 Kilograms (kg)
- 380 Volt (v)
In arc welding, an electrical arc is used to create heat that melts and joins metals. An electric arc is produced between an electrode and the base material using either direct voltage (DC) or alternating voltage (AC). It is a fusion welding process used to join metals. At the point where two metal work pieces are joined, an electric arc produces intense heat to melt the metal. Using a digital instrument display, the operator is able to view the actual welding current to set the amperage precisely. The two front panel knobs control Hot Start and Arc Force, while one control knob controls welding current.
- User-friendly and robust
- The welding current is measured by a digital instrument
- You can adjust the parameter Hot Start on the front panel
- You can adjust the Arc Force parameter on the front panel
- VRD system is installed for your safety
- Solid metal casing protects this welding machine
Product Details :
Specification : ... eil ;220V+15% 1P (t) 0. 73 +. Input Frequency 50/60 IP Protection Class IP21 AIN 43. 6A al Weight 8kg aP1 I I g t'vivj et r 9. 4KVA Electrode Diameter a110 1. 6-4. 0mm I 12 Current range 29-200A 395 X153 X 301 (mm) V o 58V DUTY CYCLE 60% 80%, Standard Accessories : 300A+16mm2x3m N.52-003A-160350A0 200A+16mm2x3m N.52.HQ2A-160350A0
ARC Welding Machine 250 Features :
- Outstanding Arc Stability with Low Spatter.
- Auto Protection against Over-Voltage and Over-Current.
- Wide Range for Input Voltage: 220V +15%.
- Super Portable and Energy Saving.
- Maintenance, Repair
- Steel Erection
- 1 Per Week
- 20 Days
Unit no 21, Ground Floor, Gokul Industrial Estate,Plot No. 150, Marol, M.V. Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401714